Hemp CBD Oil – Gold Series – Flavored – 1200mg
CBD Tincture Bottle Size: 1 fl oz(30 ml)
Servings Per Container: 30
Serving Size: 1ml (~40mg active CBD)
Active CBD: 1200mg
Gold Series products contain high quality CBD oil with the chlorophyll taken out for the purest and cleanest CBD oil out there.
With the current opioid crisis currently affecting the United States, people are looking for a safer, non-addictive pain management substitute. Prescription opioids are a dangerous and expensive option for pain relief with many risks, in contrast cannabinoids have been used for the same purposes with little to no risk involved. CBD along with other cannabinoids are gaining popularity as just the solution for natural pain relief. Grown and processed in Northern Colorado, our high quality CBD products deliver full spectrum of cannabinoids in capsule, oil, balm, and pet friendly options.
We provide full spectrum hemp oil products. Although CBD is our primary focus when extracting cannabinoids, it is also important to retain other cannabinoids to get the full range of benefits they offer. In order to stay within regulation we lab test all of our CBD for sale to ensure we are below the 0.3% THC content, which is the maximum allowed legally. We stay well, well below 0.3% and with negligible amounts of THC all our hemp CBD products are non-psychoactive.
Our hemp oil is directly infused into MCT oil (coconut oil), with no solvents, chemicals or alcohol. As close to nature as is possible with unsurpassed retention of all cannabinoids, terpenes, and chlorophyll. We lightly sweeten with organic stevia and use essential oils to flavor. Cinnamon, Lemon, Orange, Citrus blend, Spearmint, Wintergreen, Peppermint and custom flavoring are currently available as CBD oil for sale.
CBD Oil or CBD Capsules?
There are a couple differences in using CBD oil over CBD capsules. First being the quickness that the CBD takes effect, the CBD oil is infused MCT oil is digested and utilized much quicker than the whole hemp CBD capsules that can take up to an hour to take effect. Second is duration, the oil will last on average half the amount of time as the capsules with the same amount of mg of CBD.
What is CBD?
- CBD or cannabidiol is a compound that belongs to the cannabinoid family produced by the cannabis plant. Research and studies have found CBD to have a wide range of health benefits relating to the endocannabinoid system. This system helps regulate appetite, mood, memory, and pain sensation. People have used CBD for conditions ranging from simple pain to neurological disorders. We have more information about illnesses and how CBD might help, accompanied by scientific research papers into the various illnesses. Learn More…
- 1200 mg active CBD per 30 ml(1 oz) bottle which is approximately 40 mg active CBD per dropper (1 ml).
- Increase or decrease dosage depending on your own personal results, because everyone can experience different results from CBD products based on weight as well as other factors. If the suggested dosage doesn’t seem to be doing the job then slowly increase till the desired relief is achieved. Alternatively if you are experiencing tiredness or dry mouth due to the dosage then decrease dosage till the side effects are gone but while still having relief.
- Shake bottle well before each use.
- Full spectrum hemp naturally grown in Northern Colorado, extracted into CBD oil.
- MCT oil (coconut oil) for digestive purposes, helping the body absorb active CBD efficiently.
- Organic stevia as a sugar substitute.
- Best pure essential oils for flavoring.
Hemp CBD products are lab tested for the purpose of quality, consistency, and also to ensure THC content is below 0.3% to stay within legal limits.
For CBD Oil wholesale pricing for bulk orders contact us here.
We ship through USPS. Orders placed Monday-Friday will be shipped out within 24-48 hours. Orders placed on Friday after 1 PM MST through Sunday will be shipped the following business day. Allow 2-4 days for order to arrive after shipment.
Shipping available to all 50 states.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.